Face Acne/Pimple
I've never had acne or pimples on my face. Bust since the last one year, my skin is experiencing frequent breakouts. I've tried many home remedies and other creams for my face, but nothing works. I follow a proper regimen - cleanse, tone and moisturize my skin everyday. I do not even pop the pimples. Is there any medication to control and stop the acne on my face?

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello Acne is multifactorial skin condition and yes according to type and grade, it has to be treated Share proper details and relevant photographs so as to plan proper treatment
Consult via practo pro to get detailed consultation for the same