Eyes related
Yellow doctor,my problem is this that since last few weeks my eyes are flickering very much ..in the starting days I ignored but now they flicker whole day all the time. Now its intolerable they irritate me a lot and even lose my concentration because I concentrate on and hence not able to concentrate on study...please I hear by request you to consult me soon something so as to get rid of this.. Thank you doctor

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

hello Your symptoms are suggestive of myokymia most common cause being tension kindly observe it may resolve on its own without treatment if it persists, kindly consult local ophthalmologist
Dr. Shyam Prakash Vyas
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 42 yrs exp Bikaner
You have got myokymia , it is self limiting but very disturbing . You can take a combination of  gabapentene plus methylecobalamine at bed time if it suits you, as it works wonder to those to whom it suits. Ask your doctor if he can check and prescribe such combination, as it needs a prescription from physician. Or else good rest sound sleep and applying sandalwood paste over lid skin might help.