Eyes problrm
I always face problem of redness into my eyes and heaviness that's I feel very odd to study and what could be done for removing problems..

hello there. redness can be caused due to eye strain, eye infection, irritation, dry ness, improper sleep. etc. here is what you can do, eat well, sleep well, give your eyes rest at regular intervals like closing your eyes for 5 mins every hour. use a artificial tear drop preparation to keep your eye well lubricated. consult a ophthalmologist to rule out any infection and also get yourself checked for power. regards