Eyes problem

I have feel some pain in my eyes when i walk up after sleep .... its become red and pain full .. water form eyes

Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello The symptoms that you are complaining may be due to low blood pressure when you get up suddenly out of bed. If so then just do some leg movements / calf muscle massage on the bed itself before you start walking. Calf muscles are known as peripheral heart. They help in pumping the blood from legs towards the heart. The other reason may be due to migraine. Some patients get migraine as soon as they wake up after a deep sleep. They may have eye pain / redness / watering. Anyways its very difficult to be sure that one of these two reasons is only your diagnosis. Please visit an ophthalmologist and a neurologist if problems persists. Thank you Dr. Rahul Jain Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic Bengaluru