Eyes are yellow
Hi, my eyes are yellow colour.. Suffered with jaundice since 10 years back...the blood report says, no jaundice.... Why eyes are not white colour...what is the right action and who is the right person(either eye doctor or general physician). Please advise.. Thanks--

Dr. Balasubramaian K
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai
A mild tinge of yellow could be changes due to normal wear and tear or due to low grade allergies. If you don't have any other symptoms like itching or irritation I would suggest you ignore it.You could wear UV protection glasses to prevent further changes and avoid dusty environments. You can consult an ophthalmologist to see if you would need any eye drops for the condition.