Eyelash white hair
Respected sir, My eyelash is white hair Then we have good treatment for the eyelash thanking sir. Sliced to the my problem

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. Vitiligo should be ruled out.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.