Eye white discharge

Since from morning after I get from my bed, my right eye is discharging white matter continuously. Little pain. What could be the problem? Are there any home remedies? Or need to consult eye specialist?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello These are early symptoms of conjunctivitis...(pink eyes) It would have been better if you would have send photo of your eye Having said that kindly consult local opthalmologist

Hello there. I can understand your concern.. yes you need to consult a ophthalmologist in person urgently. it may be a infection which need to be treated soon. also, you have not mentioned is there is any redness of the eye, is there a itching in the eye? you should have at least attached a picture of your eye so that we could have got a basic idea. take a appointment with a ophthalmologist and consult him urgently. wash your eye with warm water. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.