Eye vission decreases
One of the doctor had told two eyes were covered by thin layer on eyes(poarai) .. u need an surgery for removing it...is they any chance we can solve by eyes drops ..or natural method please help me out

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello hello 1. your question is not clear 2. kindly elaborate your symptoms. 3. kindly send your medical reports if possible

Hello . Well I think you are talking about cataract and am afraid that there are medicines or eye drops for clearing it....it's better you undergo the surgery and now a days its easy and hospitalization is also very less..so please go ahead with the surgery...thank you