Eye twitching
From the past two days my right eye corner lid is twitching in every one n half hour m fed up! Being a anxiety patient it's giving me goosebumps that something bad is going to happen with me:( pls help fast pls

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello Your symptoms are suggestive of myokymia most common cause being tension kindly observe it may resolve on its own without treatment if it persists, kindly consult local ophthalmologist This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination
Dr. Shishir Sood
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 6 yrs exp Ludhiana
U will have to divert ur mind, put a lubricating drops, may take some Vit B12...nd just do not think of it....