Eye Therapy
I am using glasses since the age of 7. Currently I have minus power of -4.5(right eye) and -7.5(left eye). I do not use lenses. I want to get rid of glasses and lenses by lesser treatment. Please suggest how good that will be and from where I can avail the treatment? Is there any side effect?

Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello Sir if you want to get rid of glasses then you have to undergo a LASIK surgery. Because the left eye number is high its better to undergo a Femto LASIK which is latest technology available in refractive surgeries. It costs almost double than conventional LASIK. It's pretty safe if your eyes qualify for the surgery in a Pre LASIK scan (pentacam). I am not sure who does Femto LASIK in Pune but if you happen to travel to Bengaluru, I can help you. Good luck. Dr. Rahul Jain Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic Bengaluru