Eye stye in upper lid
Sir, I am having style in upper lid of the right eye for past 1 year. I consulted an eye specialist, they given me exocinan ointment to apply for a week. They also told me that if problem exists then they have to remove it by puncturing. I am afraid of that and never gone to doctor again. I am not having any problem and pain with the style. I had given heat compression for few days and the style size was reduced but it is still visible. Please give me solution .

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello I think now this is chalazion Easy way to get rid of this is intralesional kenacort
Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Belgaum
Can try a small steroid injection in that lesion to reduce it before removing it surgically also....consult ophthalmologist for that opinion