Eye size ...
My eyes power is very high and in negative!! I wear specs but the size of my eyes are becoming small.. Why is it so? Any solution to make it bigger?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello dear..if u r wearing minus power glasses this means size of ur eyeball is larger than desired...usually the enlargement is in posterior part...anterior part is usually normal in size...ur eyeball size can never decrease in size like ur height...plz b assured u r perfectly ok

Hello, what's your eye power? If you have high myopia (over -6.00D) your eyes may be healthy and with glasses or contact lenses you may have good vision. You tend to have high myopia because your eye has grown in length. This means that even though your eyes are healthy, you are at a higher risk of developing eye conditions and changes associated with the lengthening of the eye and stretching of the retina.So if you have increasing power your eyes are being stretched horizontally . consult opthalmologist