Eye sight correction
I have a no of 8 in my both eyes. Can i correct my ete sightedness with any laser or any other procedure?? I really want to remove my specs.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1.LASIK is very good option for you 2./doctor will perform few tests and if all are OK then go for LASIK 3. Even if your tests are not OK then u have option of ICL....

Hello there. I can understand your concern . yes its possible to correct your sight by a operation called LASIK. LASIK stands for Laser in-situ Ketaromileusis. I would suggest you get yourself checked out by your ophthalmologist regarding this as it requires your power to be stable and unchanged for some time. When was the last time you had checked out your power? I hope I have been of help and answered your question. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.