Eye related
In evening when i come back from my class, my eyes have burning sensation and it feels like i should go to sleep but when i try sleeping i am not able to and i stay awake till late, just lying on my bed with eyes closed . Please suggest what to do .

Dr. Ravi Thadani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 34 yrs exp Delhi
The burning sensation seems to be due to dryness of eyes and eye fatigue. Avoid continuous watching of screens (tv or computer). Wash your eyes frequently. If the problem still persists then you can use some drops to get relief. Also get your number checked and corrected number accordingly to get rid of eyestrain and therefore the headaches and heaviness ( if any ).