Eye related
I am thinking of getting lasik opertaion to remove my spectalcles. Should i be doing so? Is it successful? What if my vision again loosing the no. And i do get the spectacles again?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Lasik is very safe surgery... Chances of success are over 96%
Dr. Sridevi Haldar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Noida

Yes you can definitely get LASIK done for permanent removal of spectacles provided your number has remained stable for 6 months. V also have to see how much is your power and if your corneal scan is normal.
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
It is largely very successful surgery , however certain professions demand that you should not be operated for refractive surgeries. Kindly check them vis-a-vis your joining to same jobs or professions .