diabetes-icon

Eye problem

When I work on computer I am eye drops  may I know the Reason When I work for 10 minutes only am getting eye pain and eye drops

Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello,   Your question is not atall clear.Never work on computers or laptops continuously for hours togethet.Give some rest to the eyes,,every 45min to 60 min.Computers and laptops produce lot of radiation which effects the the eyes and the body.Use cool packs over the eyes once in a while which redudes the stress & strain to the eyes a little bit. Get your eyes checked with an ophthalmologist in person and then take prescription. Never ask for prescription over phone for sensitive organs mainly or take eyedrops over the counter without an ophthalmologists prescriptuon because it will be you who will be at risk and sometimes even loose eyesight without knowing the proper cause.