Eye problem
I have specs from last 7 years... I tired of wearing specs al d time.. can u plz suggest me something to remove specs permently... dont want to use lens..
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Y Siva Kumar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Almost all types of spectacle powers (called refractive errors) can be corrected by LASIK or Lasers. We need to do some special suitability tests before offering you two or three options to choose from. Mostly, this will be a one time procedure giving you freedom from spectacles or contact lenses. Other age related changes can subsequently occur beyond 40 - 50 years, but they can happen irrespective of your decision to undergo LASIK.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.