Eye problem
I had a severe fever for 3days after that I had there is a issue with my right eye. I can't work in my laptop after working for 20 mins there is a severe pain in my right eye. Another thing my mother have a glaucoma issue in her left eye.

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
From your question it's very difficult to understand the problem but what I understand is either you have dry eye syndrome or you are hyperopic which is causing pain.you start refresh liquigel eyedrops 6 times a day and see how it works for 2 days.otherwise get your eyes checked by an ophthalmologist.