Eye problem
About 4 months ago my right eye becomes red and my vision becomes blur. Due to this problem my right eyelids cannot blink. when I sleep at night it cannot close fully. I went to the eye specialist. He done a tarsorrhaphy process on my right eye. He prescribed me some eye drops and lubricant Gel. I am using these things since 4 months but no results of improvement in my right eye. The drops he prescribed me are MOXICIP EYE DROPS AND REFRESH LIQUIGEL. Is there any treatment or surgery available of this problem. Please help me ASAP.

Hello..I suggest you to go for follow up with the opthalmologist as we need to examine you again for it.. The medicines prescribed are antibiotics and lubricating eye drops ... Need to see you in person and only history is not enough to treat you... Thank you
Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Consult an oculoplasty surgeon.. They are ophthalmologists who have specialized in this field. U might find on practo or u can google it