Eye operation

Did the operation of removing eye sight number is good and successful? I'm thinking about it and need a suggestion from your end

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye operation

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello LASIK is very safe and effective surgery to get rid of glasses Success rate is over 96%
Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.. your talking about of refraction correction surgeries I suppose.. there are many laser refractive surgeries like lasix, lasex, prk, epi lasix.. most commonly used is lasix..LASIK ie laser in-situ keratomileusis is surgery done on cornea for correction of refraction.. Al the mentioned surgeries are generally safe. It's cosmetically and visually also good to get rid of glasses.these surgeries have advantages like short time, painless , vision corrects in most people and within few days,and are day care procedures.. there side effects include Glare, Seeing halos around images, Difficulty driving at night initial few days, Fluctuating vision, but most common and severe at times is dry eyes. But I suggest you consult ophthalmologist and find out whether your corneal thickness is enough to undergone laser surgery. The success of laser surgery depends on the power of the cornea to be corrected and the before and after care of surgery.. don't worry in most, lasix is helped to get rid of glasses forever..