Eye Laser Surgery
I want to know if this is the right time to go for a eye surgery like Femto or Lasik. I have -6 power and would like some suggestions regarding the best hospital or best doctor to get my eyes operated.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. As your age is 20 now...u can plan for surgery 2. Your doctor will perform some tests like schirmer test...pentacam...fundus examination If all these tests are OK then u can ask for LASIK surgery
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

Yes this is the age to go for surgery provided your numbers are stable and your other eye examinations are normal. You haven't mentioned where are you from . So that I can guide you for nearby good eye age surgeon