Eye infection due to Holi
One chile accidentally threw Holi colour in my right eye in 24 March this year. My mother tried to wash the colour by water initially. But it was paining. Evening on that e consulted eye ophthalmologist. Treatment is going on. Allergy gone. But eye got infection also. Which is still persisting. I m having blurred vision in this eye now. Doctor says that there is some spot on eye due to infection and it will go after full course. Medicine is eye drop Reeye, Alcon and Vigamox and genteel ointment. Doctor says due to this incident vision is Not affected. But I m worried about bison of my right eye. Kindly advise what I can do further. As Doctor says to continue the drops for another 15 days. My both eyes were absolutely ok before this accident

Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Your eyes have suffered major corneal chemical burns recovery will be prolonged & visual recovery is guarded in such case. Visit any cornea specialist and get treated.

Blurred vision in right eye Eye infection treatment Eye infections conjunctivitis