Accidentally hand sanitizer got into eye
Accidentally one drop of hand sanitizer got into my eyes. I have washed my eyes properly with fresh RO water for 10 mins. I don't feel any irritation or blurred vision. Just wanted to know is it fine or should I visit a eye doctor and get my eye checked?

Keep a close watch on your symptoms and vision. If you have any problem visit the eye doctor close by.
Can do cold compresses by ice And If any problem thenconsult an ophthalmologist nearby
You should be fine if no redness, irritation or watering
Can take an online consult if you want .Watch out for redness irritation or watering
Be careful next time and no washing eyes with water
As long as there is no redness , irritation or watering there is nothing to worry. You have immediately washed with water which is right.
if any redness or blurry vision develops get an online consultation.
Sir if you are not facing any issues then you can just give cold compress to the eyes 3 times a day . Do not rub the eye. If any issues like redness, itching ,discharge from the eye or blurring of vision occurs then I would suggest you to meet any nearby Ophthalmologist. Meanwhile you can start any lubricant Eyedrops like Genteal Eyedrops 1 drop 3 times a day.