Eye floaters
My name is M.Gopaiah. I am suffering from Eye Floaters. My age is 30 years. I have consulted so many doctors for my problem. Nobody can not justify my problem. Please suggest, is there any doctors to cure my problem in India. I am suffering alot. Please obey my humble request.

Eye floaters are most commonly caused by vitreous changes (jelly inside the eye). These are usually benign and need dialated retina examination to rule out serious causes. You will get used to them over time. Few retina surgeons have started doing surgery for them but the surgery itself can cause harm. http://www.arohealth.com/eye-related/eye-floaters-causes-and-treatment/ Please read the above for better understanding.