Eye floaters
I observe some marks in my vision when looked into sky or bright light. On checking internet, i came to know its called as eye floaters. It is very serious ? Is there any solution for it ?
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You could have read a little more and you would have even got to know your answer. Anyways, floaters could be bad. But not necessarily.  If the floaters disapper and they are not permanent and if they show up once in a while then you can ignore. But if not, get your eye checked out. In either case, i would recommend you get it checked out by a ophthalmologist.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.