Eye doctor consultation..
I have had the treatment of keratoconus in 2013. Now I want to have a regular eye checkup. So I wanted to know the best Eye Hospital in Pune under a doctor who has experience about this treatment.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello You should consult a cornea specialist Kindly search a cornea specialist around you.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. what are the symptoms you are facing? if you are not facing any symptoms and just want to get a check up done, then you can consult any ophthalmologist at a good hospital near you or you can search for good ophthalmologists near you on the practo app itself. all ophthalmologists' are well versed with keratoconus. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi, please consult a cornea consultant. H V DESAI is a well known eye hospital in pune.