Eye disorder problem
I have eye movement disorder problem. Since my childhood. How to cure this problem without surgery. My left side eyeball can't move. Any tablets or eye drops to cure this problem. Now a days medical for so many improvement to cure all the physical problems without surgery. I'm waiting for your favorable reply.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Tirunelveli

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Unfortunately, there is no way to correct your condition without surgery. Consult an Ophthalmologist, preferably a squint specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?