Eye dandruff

I have dusty dandruff type release from eye and eye brows I have also a hair dandruff problem but i am manage hair dandruff to wash my hair twice a week But that eyes n eyebrows release that dusty dandruff which is quit irritating for me every morning i have to scratch my eye and eyebrows to clean it up and after that i use a moisturiser on it but nothing help Please tell me the ornaments, cream for my eyebrow that help me ..????

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye dandruff

This could be seborrheic dermatitis. Taking good care of scalp will reduce this issue as well. Consider discontinuation of hair oils and ​​start using an antifungal shampoo ev​​eryday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo atleast for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plans. Let me know if any further help needed. Hope it helps you.​​