Eye Burn ,pain in my eye
I m webDevloper so i continue work on computer for 9 hours and last 2 week i go that problem so can u help me?

You are having computer vision syndrome because you are addicted to smartphone & computer ,you should try to have normal blinking while working on computer & after every 10 minute you should look away from screen & after every two hours one should relax for 10 minutes. You may use lubricating eye drops 4-5 times regularly (Refresh liquigel), with regards
Hello Prolonged working on laptop/TV/mobile can cause computer vision syndrome. Computer vision syndrome is a condition resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer or other display device for, uninterrupted periods of time. Some symptoms of cvs include a. Headaches b blurred vision c. Neck pain d redness in the eyes e. Eye strain f dry eyes sometimes watery eyes these symptoms can be further aggravated by improper lighting conditions. Measures to reduce this include 1. Work under proper light. 2. Blink a lot. 3. Cold compresses 4. Use good lubricating eyedrop Having said that you did not specify your problem. I anticipate your problems from your job profile... please feel free to ask more queries