Extreme pain in right arm

Thank you for responding to my query! Yes we have got the cervical X-ray done. It has been ruled out by doctors. There is pain sometimes between fingers, sometimes wrist, and sometime near biceps/triceps area. Pain is not confined to single region. Four years back, my wife was diagnosed with post partum Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS). She used splints and took Pregabalin for 3 months. Her symptoms for CTS are gone. We have undergone NCV test twice in last 3 months and Drs are saying that there is no CTS at this point of time. However, she is having severe pain in her right arm (whole arm, shoulder to fingers; many times in wrist and finger joints). We have also consulted Rheumatologist and undergone ANA, vit-D, Anti-rheumatic factor test, uric acid etc. and all other advance tests as well. Reports of all tests are normal and Drs. are saying that she does not have RA. She has been taking 5 NSAIDs per day but still having pain. All the NSAIDs donot even work. It would be great if any

Doctor Answers (2) on Extreme pain in right arm

After CTS she seems now to have actually neurological disorders she needs to exactly referred to a neurologist. Look for that and even if that doesn't benefit you then search for a classical homoeopathic physician at your near by.... That'll surely help you...
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Ok. In that case, if it will be possible can you get your wife for a check up? It will be very helpful if I check her and will be able to suggest the most appropriate medicines for her.