Extreme mood disorder

I dnt feel good about myself.I have a very loving family.But I always experience bad vibes from people I meet other than my family and face anger issues.I am so scared of people around me that I left my job and even can't handle housemaid's presence.I am sick of living like this.I want to party and enjoy but am so scared that as I will meet others they will judge me,hurt me or evil eye on me.This has made me depressed and very sad. Please help me to feel good.

Ms. Snigdha Mishra
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, The information is insuffecient to make a diagnosis. However, it may be a form of anxiety disorder or a personality disorder.
Please seek help from a psychiatrist and a psychotherapist. Combination of Medicine and psychotherapy works very well in such cases.
If you're unable to find a trained therapist near you, call or email my office and they will guide you to one.
Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Dear lady, I am sure what you are feeling is extremely distressing. From your description, you probably have an avoidant/anxious personality type or a social anxiety disorder. However, both overlap and co-occur as well. The treatment of both these disorders is very different. The ideal thing for you to do would be to meet a psychiatrist who can appropriately diagnose your problem and provide you with correct treatment options for it.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Are u married?!  Why it is so important for you that others should feel good about you?!!! Introspect what is that you want or what is that which u r avoiding by doing or behaving like that! !!!!
If u are not able to identify the reasons behind it ,  Do consult a Psychologist and learn how to handle yourself better.
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Mangalore

Hello.am sorry to hear about this.The problem you are describing is not simple.There may be a lot many layers underneath and a simple solution may not be possible.Visit a psychologist/psychiatrist at the earliest.
Dr. Supriya Agarwal
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Meerut
Your problem is complicated but I think it is a manageable problem. You should consult a psychiatrist in your Vicinity you might just be really benefitted by medications and counseling.