Extreme Dandruff problem
Tried all types of shampoo, tar, salicylic etc but cant be dandruff free for more than 2 days. Hair oil generates dandruff and not applying anything also makes no difference. Have to use shampoo at least alternate days else will be full of dandruff. Generally use serum. My hair is frizzy, thick, dry and curly. Had wonderful straight hair when I was a kid but not sure wht happened while I was growing up. I exercise daily and diet is clean. I take vitamin e, b12, Omega 3. Tried Biotin too. No change. Have flaky scalp. Please help as im fed up of managing my hair with no improvement

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... specific Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Some people habe more oily scalp. This can be treated. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Hello dear. Relax. Excessive sebum production can cause dandruff, and subsequently hairfall. It can be treated. Consult me online and follow the prescription
Consult online