Extreme Dandruff and Hairfall
I am experiencing extreme dandruff and heavy hairfall after washing my hair and clean the roots with comb the dandruff starts coming back in 5-6 hours. I am also facing skin problems like area of my nose is very oily compare to the other face area and dirty doesnt matter how much i keep it clean and I also have pigmentation problems.

Hi ! Dandruff is a chronic condition that comes and goes. It is due, in part, to a yeast that lives in the scalp. There are many effective treatments including shampoos made of : ketoconazole selenium sulfide zinc pyrithione  You can use a ketoconazole containing antidandruff shampoo like “Scalpe”after washing scalp with your regular shampoo thrice a week for a month and then as maintenance at least once a week for 2 months.You need to leave the product on for 5 to 10 minutes prior to rinsing.  This will help to control the yeast responsible for dandruff. Avoid hair styling products and gels on scalp. Do not keep scalp oiled for long time. Do not share combs etc. Air dry your hair. Avoid using hair dryers. Do not scratch or itch. Oily skin is a common cosmetic problem that is characterized by medium to large-sized pores, a shiny appearance, especially around the area of the nose, chin, and forehead, and a tendency to develop blemishes and blackheads. Stress, medications, hormones, incorrect products and changes in seasons can rob skin of needed moisture, causing it to produce a surge of oil to compensate for what’s lacking; overuse of products including make-up which is not suitable for your skin type, and sun tan can injure skin and cause it to produce excess oil.
Skin always reacts in the opposite way to the way we want it to: the more vigorously you attempt to remove the sebum, the more skin will produce oil to replace it. It is therefore important to consult a dermatologist to understand what kind of products are to be used according to your skin type.
Treatment for Hair fall:-Tab. Keraglo men once daily for 3 months. Hair spray Qilib Men solution 6-8 sprays once daily at in morning for one month. Increase protein diet& green leafy vegetables. Anaphase Shampoo / VICHY DERCOS Energising (Anti- Hair Loss) Shampoo. Blood test- haemoglobin & thyroid. Treatment for Dandruff:-Keraglo AD Shampoo three times in a week. Sebowash Shampoo once in a week. Stop Oil application.