Hello Dr. I got married recently.. I am 28. My penis is having extra skin, which making me uncomfortable while having sex... It's raining... Kindly suggest how to operate
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What operation do you want to do? Are you a surgeon? Extra skin means nothing. Where is the extra skin exactly? Do you mean your foreskin is not gettin retracted completely? If yes, then it could be phimosis. You have to consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will operate. You cannot operate. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?