Extra bone

Dr i have extra bone in my right knee and it pains a lot what to do, it sometimes pains a lot please advice
views-icons 53 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R.N. Premkumar
Orthopedic Surgeon 24 yrs exp Chennai
hi, This can't be advised online.  You have to see an Ortho doctor. If you have already consulted, furnish details, I can suggest. Regards Dr.premkumar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?