cardiologist-icon

Experts suggestion needed

Couple of days back he had difficulty in breathing and was rushed to hospital. Couple of tests and angiogram was done. Diagnosed with extensive anterior wall myocardial infraction, moderate left ventricular dysfunction, left main+triple vessel disease, type 2 diabetes mellitus, moderate mitral regurgitation. Discharged after 4 days of treatment at hospital and prescribed medications for 15 days and asked us to come back post that. Doctor mentioned that open heart surgery has to be done, but considering my grandpa's age they couldn't assure anything and doctor even said he is very weak. We are very confused and really worried about my grandpa. Your suggestions might help us. P.S. Attached are some of the test reports

Doctor Answers (2) on Experts suggestion needed

2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello.. I understand your concern for your grandfather...yes he has triple vessel disease and all the symptoms are corresponding to the angio reports...it's difficult to even put stents...ge also has co morbidities which is why doctirs are afraid. ...i would suggest you to go to Jayadeva hospital as we have the best of doctors there...take an opinion there...thank you
Dr. Ashish Srivastava
5 yrs. of exp | Noida | Cardiologist
The best option is CABG Consult at NH Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist