Experiencing Dry Eyes
I have been experiencing a lot of dryness in my eyes. I work for a software company and the work place AC temperatures are low and it's always very cold inside the office. I tried talking to the admin and bringing up the temperature, but it can be bought up some extent and it didn't help much. Because of the dry eyes, I have started getting dark circles around my eyes. I feel a lot of discomfort in my eyes. I've been using Moistane Drops but it's not been of too much help. How can I bring down the dryness in my eyes?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Contact an ophthalmologist near you, using this app to ascertain the reason for the dry eyes.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
You can use "Carboxy Methyl Cellulose" eye drops. One drop in each eye when you feel dry. These are artificial tears. No known side effects.