Dry nose and dry blood
Well, I work in research field in chemistry and past many days.. I am facing problems such as dry nose and dry blood which is very painful especially every morning. Can doctors here please suggest me what I can do with this.?

Hello, I understand your feeling, And also you condition too, This problem you are facing is mostly because of the dryness of the nose that is because of the dry climatic conditions. For this you don't need to consult any specialist or Amy doctor you cam use simple tactic. All you need to do is to maintain your nose's mosit by applying petroleum jelly to the nasal mucosa. This keeps your mucosa wet and prevents drying and bleeding. Thank you