Excreting multiple times

Every Morning I drink atleast half liter Water and excrete and then have tea and excrete again while bathing. @ten am bkfast & @ eleven thirty coffee Immediately I feel the need to excrete. Similarly after lunch (2pm) I have evening tea at 5 PM and after which again I feel the need to excrete. Is it normal?

Farhan Nadaf
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Mumbai
It is very unfortunate that you're going through such discomfort. If you're feeling like passing stools every time you eat something then your stomach isn't able to digest it properly, however occasionally it is fine but when frequency of it increases then medical opinion is adviced. As in your case is not normal, you can try avoiding tea and heavy, spicy and oily food. Shift onto bland diet, include some curd or buttermilk in your diet, eat two-three bananas, eat more of fibers. Rest assured you'll be fine. If it doesn't resolve soon, then I request you to do a follow up here or visit a local Homeopath as per your convenience. Hope this information will help you get through your discomfort. Regards.