Excessive sweating
I'm dealing with excessive sweating specially in my armpits and private parts. From past 2 years it has increased alot. I don't know what to do about it.

Hii This is called hyperhidrosis Can be managed with certain creams and also advanced. BOTOX treatment which gives you relief for long duration Kindly consult for proper guidance Regards Dr Radhika Prolife hospital , Panchkula
Don't worry...you are suffering from hyperhidrosis causing this excessive sweating... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.