Excessive Smoking

Hi, I have a habit of smoking and would like to reduce it or stop it completely is there medicine like tablet or syrup that I have to take to get my lungs to function normally. Again.
views-icons 93 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata
You can try yourself to quit smoking or you can consult a chest specialist or a psychiatrist to know that how to quilt smoking.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?