Excessive masturbation
Since age 13, i was masturbating excessively(7,8 times a day) Is it a psychiatric problem? Is watching a lot of erotic movies, a problem? I do all these things just because i doesn't feel sleepy at nights. I was prescribed QUETIAPINE and FLUOXETINE by a psychiatrist. Is this medications have any side effects? Thank you

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It is within the normal range of behaviour. What was the diagnosis for which the medications was  prescribed ? Depending on the diagnosis , the benefit and side effects can be discussed .