Excessive hairfall
Since last yeari m having severe hairfall ,scalp has become visible hair have become very thin.yet I have not consulted a doctor.can you please recommend me any shampoo,oil etc so that I can regain my hair?
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well hairfall needs a detailed work up. Please visit your nearest Trichologist/ Dermatologist for detailed work up. If you want to consult me book your appoint thru practo. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.