Excessive hairfall

I have never faced the problem of hairfall but past 5 months there is huge amount of hairloss.i dont colour or use heating tools or do excessive combing .its curly and frizzy and shoulder length.i wash my hair twice a week using sunsilk shampoo & conditioner and oil it d previous day of wash.no dandruff issues. using juene hair oil for the scalp on a friends suggestion and parachute for the rest.no reduction seen. i am not under any medication and i donot expose my hair to the sun i style it as a bun.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive hairfall

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Trichologist
Hi
I must appreciate that You have provided enough details about your hair care routine but hair loss can be due to external as well as internal causes like iron or protein deficiency, physicsl or mental stress related, any acute illness in recent past or underlying hormonal reasons. Visit a qualified dermatologist for evaluation of all these factors and proper treatment of the same.