Excessive gas , gas medicine don't work
From 1 year he have uncontrollable and excessive gas, sometimes he can't even walk because of gas and sometime chest and left hand pain ,his ECG is normal. His appetite is fine. Heart palpitations because of gas. He tried homeopathy med he was fine for some day and it started again and medicine didn't worked further. doctor gave him enzymes cap and zyntac and it worked for some days and again gas started. Every medicine works only for some days for him. Everything is fine except gas.

Evening.....I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Aster and Columbia Asia in bangalore. Sorry to hear about your suffering. I can think of 2 immediate causes with limited information provided by you. 1. H.PYLORI - have you been tested and treated for above. 2. Have you been tested for coeliac and lactose Intolerance. 3. At some stage you would need endoscopy I am available if you want to speak. Please note this will be a paid consultations. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X
Looks more of gerd Take pantoprazole tablet once daily Need endoscopy, do it when possible