Excess weight
I am a female of age 22 years, i am facing issue of over weight. Also, i am a poly cyst patient. Can you please suggest me the best way to stay healthy and to get rid of poly cyst.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Menses is directly related to weight hence poly cystic. Skip sugar and start rope skipping. The more weight u gain u would get irregularities in ur periods as well as u won't ovulate
Hello,obesity is commonly associated with polycystic ovarian disease.Studies have shown that loosing weight improves fertility of woman . have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat .Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries. Continue medication prescribed for pcos