Excess weight gain

I gaining too much weight these days whereas I don't eat much one chapatti for morning 2 chapatti for non time as one again for night I eat before 7 p.m and drink up to 5ltrs of water everyday and walk for 1 hours everyday I don't know why this happening I even don't go for junk food it's not like I hav tyroid I hav gobe for the test about according to it the process in my body is slow ... I don't know how to make it fast I take tea as I get headaches tea milk and sugar in it and that the first thing I take I the morning after 2 glasses of water I take tea 3-4 times a day ...and my sleeping hours is 11-6 am I feel very lazy of my body weight I want to reduce pls help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excess weight gain

Ms. Rashmi Sharma Faridabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
You must need to balance your lifestyle by maintaining mental and physical health.. If u have gastric provlem with metabolism disorder. You must start to maintain first your exercise and regime