Excess low back pain

I am 3 months pregnant. It is been 1 month now and I have excess pain in my lower back. Doctors cannot give painkillers as Iam pregnant. Paracetomol has no effect on me. Using tolagin gel also. Gives relief only for half an hour. Phisotherapist gave me Tens therapy for 3 days. It gives relief for many hours. And also application of medical tape on back after having therapy releives. But now from 2 days I did not take the tens therapy and my low back pains like hell. Already taking medicines for folic acid, calcium, vitamin d3. I am thinking to buy tens machine but is it safe during pregnancy.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Got ur pain n concern too its Garbhini Makkal n it's vataj issue Gokshur, Dhashmul and sahachar Matra Basti therapy will add amazing outcomes though all these r time tested drugs n Therapies still consult AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city Or Dr
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

see if your pain is unbearable you can always ask for pain killers. we do avoid drugs in pregnancy but then you cant stand your pain. the tab is safe in pregnancy and you can go ahead with it