Excess Dryness in eyes
Hi, it's been 2 years now that I got the lasik done, my specs number was around -5, after that I feel that my eyes have become very dry and itchy. Have consulted many ophthalmologists, was prescribed lubricants but nothing seems to help, dryness continues, eyesight is fine though...pls suggest some other remedy like some supplements etc

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Post-LASIK dry eye usually peaks in the first few months after surgery, and then symptoms begin to improve in the vast majority of patients at 6–12 months after surgery.Dry eye commonly occurs after lasik. That's why many surgeon does preoperative screening for dry. Continue use of tear drops.

Lubricant for dry eyes