Everyday Masturbation

Hi Doctor, I am a male, 28 yrs old. For past one yr i feel a strong urge for sex, so i masturbate everyday. I am not able to sleep without doing it. Even my friends (girls) are leaving me coz i start talking sensuality to them also, they take it cheap and vulgar. Is it an indication that i shud get married while i don't want to. Plz suggest me something to get rid of.!

Doctor Answers (2) on Everyday Masturbation

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
Marriage at right time with humourous flexible positive attitude is the best option for you
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...