Everyday Masturbation

Hi Doctor, I am a male, 28 yrs old. For past one yr i feel a strong urge for sex, so i masturbate everyday. I am not able to sleep without doing it. Even my friends (girls) are leaving me coz i start talking sensuality to them also, they take it cheap and vulgar. Is it an indication that i shud get married while i don't want to. Plz suggest me something to get rid of.!

Hi.... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
Marriage at right time with humourous flexible positive attitude is the best option for you